Friday, February 27, 2009

Apparently you can't forget

'It's like riding a bike' Apparently once you learn you never forget which makes sense really.

So it's flat everywhere, not a single hill and the metro is full of gypsy scum which meant it was time to buy a bike. 

I bought 'Kevin' which is aptly named after Kevin Rudd, PM of Australia. 

So I spent weeks looking for a junkie, I was hanging out in the crack-den and ghettoest areas of Amsterdam hoping to score a cheap bike, minus the coke. This didn't happen so I went one step up and bought one from an American tourist who was awesome. Apparently he moved here for the weed and stayed here because of the weed. Apparently he hates the cold with a passion, but when asked he simply said, "if I have to choose between the cold and weed...man getting high makes you pretty toasty".

Anyways my bike is green with a gold lock, it was unintentionally patriotic so it made sense to me that Kevin would be an appropriate name. 

Regards, 

Jaime.


Didi, checking out my dope/ill wheels.

Kevin.



No comments:

Post a Comment